I am a Certified Virtual Professional Organizer.
People call me when they feel stuck and want change!
- …too much stuff
- …too little space
- …feeling overwhelmed.
My specialized training and years of experience will get you unstuck and moving toward your goals. Your decisions will be easier with the many techniques and resources at my disposal. Whether your needs are in the area of home organization or home office organization, I can help!
Here’s my process
- Let’s have a phone call! You’ll tell me about your challenges and goals, and I’ll answer your questions about how I work.
- We meet for the first 1-hour Virtual Organizing session. You decide where we focus, and I direct our conversation using my simple and tested framework.
- You leave the session with clarity and focus for the next steps you’ll be working on. I email you the session notes so you can continue to reflect on the concepts we discussed.
- We meet for the 2nd session, and start by you sharing what you accomplished. If you experienced any difficulties, we talk them through. And we move on to the next area to study and plan.
- We continue meeting, once or twice a week, until you feel you’ve achieved your goals.
- To share with you my resources, experience, organization ideas and energy
- To help you identify clear goals
- To act as your collaborator, supporter and teammate
“You did a brilliant job with the two of us, helping us feel OK about the process of tidying our basement. You are so capable. You helped us clarify our goals and make a plan. You are amazing!” N.S., The Beaches, Toronto